Do you know who the “Father of Android” is? He is none other than Andy Rubin. You will get astonished to learn that he along with his organization Essential Products has successfully launched a new phone along with a 360-degree camera and an intelligent home smart speaker. The phone has been well known to offer top of line specifications.
Beautiful cum Charming Design of Essential Phone
Along with holding a highly beautiful cum charming look in terms of design, it is available in various colors. It is on its way towards getting sold and starts at $699. If you want you may purchase a set comprising of a 360-degree camera by simply paying a nominal amount of $749 only.
Some of the most commonly available color options include:
- Stellar Grey
- Black Moon
- Pure White
- Ocean Depth
In terms of design, this newly introduced Essential Phone contributes a lot in boasting of futuristic aesthetic through:
- Edge to Edge display
- Dual camera setup
- Fingerprint scanner
Inclusions of the Essential Phone
As it is edge-to-edge, the display is worth in terms of getting noted along with a thin bezel at the bottom. In order to keep the phone free from any sort of unsightly bumps, it has been made available with a flushed camera design. For fetching the benefits of modular attachment, two magnetic pins have been already included on the back side.
The inclusion of volume keys along with the power button on the side has enabled easy operation of the phone. The body of the Essential Phone is manufactured by utilization of ceramic and titanium, that guarantees highest of durability in comparison to other smartphones. The inclusion of a pair of magnetic pins will keep your handset:
- Cord free
- Up-to-date 4*7
- Future proof
Though the 3.5mm headphone jack is absent, you may connect audio accessories by taking into usage a magnetic connector. Due to high durability, the phone is in a favorable position to go through a drop test in a smooth manner. The phone may be easily fetched by simply logging in to the online web portal.
Essential Specifications in Association with the Phone
Some of the essential specifications that have made the newly introduced Essential Phone an exceptional include the following:
- Model name – Essential PH-1
- Materials taken into usage – Titanium, ceramic and corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Dimensions – The height of the phone is about 141.5mm that is considered to be enough. It also comprises of a width of about 71.1 mm along with a thickness of 7.8 mm and weighs up to 185 grams roughly.
- Resolution associated – HD quality of about 2560*1312 along with CGS/LTPS technology
- Low audio in case of earpiece along with high audio in case of loudspeaker! 4x microphones come well equipped with features of beam forming and noise cancellation
- Rear camera – 13 MP dual RGB along with image fusion technology and hybrid auto focus
- Front camera – Resolution of about 8 MP comprising of an aspect ratio of about 16:9.
- Battery – The battery comprises of a power of about 3040mAh. It is available for fast charging via USB
- Capacity – 4 GB RAM along with 128 GB UFS 2.1
- Connectivity – In terms of connectivity the Essential phone comprises of the following:
- 0 LE Bluetooth
- 11Wifi with MIMO
- NFC technology
- GPS and GLONASS positioning
- Operating System – Android
- System Architecture – CPU with Kryo 280 Octa-core technology. Storage capacity is about 64 bit along with 10nm processor.
- GPU – Adreno 540 with storage of 64 bit and 710 MHz
- Ports – 2x accessory power pins, USB Type-C, 60 GHz wireless accessory connector and NanoSIM tray with pin eject
- Sensors– Environmental pressure sensor along with Fingerprint reader
The availability of the accelerometer along with Gyroscope and Magnetometer has enhanced the grace of this phone set.
It may be easily made out that Android is by far the most popular operating system in the world. It is interesting to learn that Rubin was also involved devotedly in this particular department. It is presumed that he holds some sort of serious clout in Silicon Valley and beyond that, has enhanced the high level of interest in the Essential Phone at an early stage.