The last few years have seen a massive jump in inventions and innovations, and spying apps are one of them. And since there are so many available in the market today, making the final pick could be tiresome.
After trying and testing numerous spying apps, we have shortlisted the top three apps for you that rank on the top due to their features, performance, and price.
Read on below to know about the best 3 apps of spying apps of 2020:
Xnspy is a popular spying app that is being used both to aid parents in digital monitoring and employers to keep an eye on their employees.
Let’s take a look at some of the features of the app:
- You can monitor all incoming and outgoing messages with their contact, date, and time details. You can even set alerts on specific words and contacts and know when they appear in the chats. The app also lets you monitor the chats of popular instant messenger apps.
- Like messages, you can monitor and keep track of all calls with their details including the call duration. You can get access to the address book of the phone you are spying on.
- You can also view the web browsing history and bookmarked pages of the phone you are monitoring. You can view the most frequently visited websites by the phone user as well.
- You can access photos, emails, and the multimedia stored on the phone.
- Xnspy locates the real-time location of the phone user with its GPS feature. You can even see the recent location history of the phone. Coupled with the geofencing feature, you can create virtual boundaries around particular areas and know when the phone user goes there or leaves that area.
- You get free updates and can get easy access to the web-based control panel. The app runs hidden in the background of the phone.
Xnspy is compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
Xnspy offers affordable plans to the users in the form of Basic and Premium edition. The Basic subscription has a limited number of monitoring features, whereas the Premium edition lets you use all the advanced features of the app.
Check out the price chart below:
Ranking second on our list, we have TheTruthSpy. Let’s take a look at its features:
- Like any other spying app, you can track text messages with this app, too, be it sent or received.
- With TheTruthSpy, you can track and keep monitor all the internet activities of the phone user. You can access the multimedia the phone sends or receives on his phone.
- You can track and monitor all calls. Also, you can view the call history even if the phone user deletes it. The app keeps recording data and uploads it to the app’s web account. The app also records all calls that you can listen to later on.
- The app lets you record the surroundings of the phone through a remote command. Along with that, the app lets you remote access to the camera of the target phone.
- The app lets you track the location of the phone you are monitoring with the GPS tracking feature.
- TheTruthSpy lets you monitor WhatsApp efficiently and access all chats, calls, and multimedia phone user gets or sends to others.
The app runs smoothly on both Android and iOS devices.
This app is not budget-friendly. There are three subscription plans to the users. Check out the table below to know about the different pricing plans in detail:
We have Flexispy on number three on our list. Let’s start with some of its features:
- The app lets the user intercept live phone calls and access all contacts of the phone as well.
- Flexispy offers impressive remote features. One of them is the remote camera that lets you turn on the camera remotely.
- You can access all the images, videos, and media files of the phone.
- The GPS location tracking feature lets the phone user track the location of the user. The app also lets you track the location history of the phone user.
- You can access the messages of different social media and instant messenger apps.
- You can monitor different phone activities of the phone user. This includes the web browsing history along with the different details.
The app runs smoothly on both Android and iOS devices.
Like TheTruthSpy, Flexispy is also an expensive spying option. And like Xnspy, it also offers two subscription packages to the users: Premium and Extreme. The Premium version provides all phone users with regular spying features.
Here is a breakdown of the prices and different packages the app offers to the users.
Wrapping up, the above apps have gained this reputation, and rank among the top due to their performance and reliability. All of these apps run smoothly on both Android and iOS devices and are compatible with all the latest versions.
All of these apps offer a variety of subscription plans that people with different budgets can easily benefit from. As far as the monthly subscription is concerned, there is a slight difference between the prices of The TruthSpy and Xnspy. As for Flexispy’s standard plan, that is quite costly as well.
So, after comparing all of them and going through their prices and features, Xnspy comes out as the most cost-effective option along with a wide range of advanced features. The app has a 24/7 customer support service that is available for customer assistance. Also, the interface is user-friendly so that anyone without any technical knowledge can easily use it. The app offers a good mix of both basic and advanced monitoring features to fulfill the varying spying needs of its users.
However, there is one important thing that you need to know. Whether you are using the app for employee monitoring purposes or for the sake of watching the digital activities of their children, you should learn how to keep a balance. When you are a parent and have a teen, you would eventually have to let them take charge. You can educate them and teach them the difference of right from wrong, but see that when they grow up, you also respect their privacy so that they don’t feel their privacy is being violated. Balance is the key. With the right balance, you can get out a lot more from the app.
And if you are an employer, see that you only monitor the company-owned phones and that, too, during the phone hours. And make sure that you mention the fact of employee monitoring in the appointment letter or at the time of hiring. Having said that, Xnspy wouldn’t disappoint you and would surely fulfill your monitoring needs whether you are a parent or an employer.