How To Speed Up Android Smartphone
Step 1: You have to clean up junk files and folder from Android mobile. Reboot your Android phone time-to-time — like once a day or every couple of days that will speed up
Step 2: Reboot your Android phone time-to-time — like once a day or every couple of days that will speed up Android device.
Step 3: Enable the developer mode.
- First of all, click on the gear icon and go to “Settings page.”
- Now, Scroll down to the bottom of the list and tap on “About phone/Android Tablet” option.
- Scroll down the list and tap on the “Build Number” repeatedly. Here you will see a message appear on screen “You are now a developer!”.
Step 4: Disable Interface Animations
Animation looks nice when navigating your Android devices (Tablet and Phone both). But they play an important role to slow down your devices. You can improve Android device’s performance, just disabling them.
- Make sure developer options are enabled.
- Now, go to “Settings” >> Developer options, and scroll down to window animation scale, Transmission animation scale, and Animator duration scale.
- Now, Tap on each of the animation options and turn off or reduce them.
Step 5: Restart Your Device
Did you find this article helpful? Please share your views with us. Share this article with friends. .