As Google is the best search engine that we are using you know. It was launched in 1998. Founders are Larry Page & Sergey Brin. To get a job in Google is a big dream come true for the job-seekers or you it is a big fantasy. Google has more than 61,000 employees. New jobs are currently being launched in the company. As Google is “World-Wide” used? But have you ever thought how many rounds or steps that are followed by employees to get a job at Google. The employees that are hired by Google are extremely knowledgeable. The employees make impossible to possible. They think differently or beyond the limit. They give their extra-ordinary disruptive innovations like “Google Doc”.
NOTE:- Google only hires those persons who are knowledgeable & they show their creativity in different areas & share their ideas with their team to make it extra-ordinary & creatively. And more over their team members can share their many different perspectives. The company hires the top coder based on their internet searches.
As the best example is present between us is the Pune city boy “Abhishek Pant” a final-year computer science student of IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Kharagpur got a job in Google. His annual income is Rs 2 Crore. He is just 22 years old. He cleared many steps to get a job at Google. He finished his 3 months internship at Google California.
There are some tips that can help you to get a job at Google
1. Don’t count yourself out if you don’t have a computer degree.
2. Focus on that currently events that are happening worldwide.
3. Use your Network.
4. Have big Ideas about TNBT (The Next Big Thing).
5. Be creative that can help you to create different ideas that are beneficial.
6. Mention that you like to stay connects.
7. What Google actually wants in their employees?
They only see in how much creativity you can have in yourself. How much innovation you can show? They test your knowledge in the field and for that emphasizing your critical thinking, innovating ideas.
These are the questions, Google can ask in Your interviews.
- What do you know about Google?
- How much you are creative?
- Which most scares you?
- If you become a CEO of Google what three things you want to change in Google?
- Which product that you are currently using of Google?
- What do you know about the Google+ & Gmail Account?
Summary- Always update your CV. Prepare for the interview process. Focus on your resume.